- Chronic cholestatic and autoimmune liver diseases: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC); Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC); Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH).
- Mechanisms of hepatoprotection and bile acids metabolism in chronic cholestasis
- Genetic factors
- Health Related Quality of Life
- Liver transplantation: clinical aspects
- Project no 2011/01/B/NZ5/04216. "The role of Pregnane-X-Receptor (PXR) in the pathogenesis of primary sclerosing cholangitis". Financed by National Science Centre of Poland, Pomeranian Medical University/Medical University of Warsaw.
- Project no 2011/02/A/NZ5/00321. "Pathogenetic and epidemiological aspects of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis". Financed by National Science Centre of Poland, Pomeranian Medical University/Medical University of Warsaw.